The Latvia Link team is calling all prayer warriors to pray for this summer’s trip to Latvia that begins Thursday, July 25 and ends Tuesday, August 6. Our Sister church, Matthews Church, has invited us to send a team to help with a Youth Summer Camp that will meet at Camp Hope Latvia.
Our team this year includes team leader, Randy Tryon and his son Taylor; Anastasija Balakina, our intern from Latvia; Jennifer Miller; Zach Enas; and Brandon and CJ Stewart. These seven individuals will be under the direction of Matiss Babrovskis, recent graduate of Baltic Pastoral Institute, staff person at Matthews Church, and Suburban’s intern for six weeks in the fall of 2018.
Please pray that:
- the team will be ready physically, spiritually, and organizationally for the trip
- all travel plans will come together and flow smoothly
- clear communication for all things needed for camp programming
- the camp will fill with young people – both those who know the Lord and those who have yet to know Him
- all needs will be seen and provided for by the Lord and His people
- the Latvian and American teams will work well together, bless each other, and bless the Lord.
If you’d like to see more of the camp environment, click on the link below and then look for the video titled Camp Hope Latvia 2018. Our camp will be a bit smaller and have some different activities, but this is the facility at which the camp will happen.
We’ll keep you informed as the trip grows closer! And the team hopes to update you during each day of the upcoming trip. If you’d like to give toward the team’s expenses, go to the link below, select ‘one time gift’ and choose Latvia Summer Trip under the choose fund option.
Thank you for your prayers!!!