RIGA SCHEDULE FINAL 2-10-2014
Our trip to Latvia is coming so quickly! On Tuesday, February 18 we leave for an overnight in Portland and our first flight leaves Portland on Wednesday, February 19 at 6:00 a.m.
This week Steve and I will be focused on final preparations for the classes we will teach at the Baltic Pastoral Institute and the opportunities we will have to share with Matthews Church in Riga. There are so many prayer requests on my heart right now! How blessed we are to know that you are praying for us!
- Pray that what we prepare will be a blessing to those with whom we share.
- Pray that we hear clearly from the Lord as we prepare.
- Pray that we are flexible and listening to the Lord and our new friends as we actually get to develop new relationships in Latvia.
- Praise for the way that our family at Suburban is supporting this trip! The Over and Above offering was astounding and we see this as confirmation from the Lord that this trip is HIS idea!
- Pray over our itinerary — travel safety / mercies — divine appointments even as we travel — our adjustment to the time change, especially that we will be ready to teach in spite of the impact on us physically.
- Pray that the Lord opens up our understanding of His purposes for this unique relationship with other believers in Riga, Latvia. I’m certain He has far more in mind than we can even ask for or imagine! 🙂
Thank you for your prayer support and love, both for us and for our sisters and brothers in Latvia!
Blessings – Claudia